As any conference organizer will attest to; it is always a nice milestone to see the agenda for the Dog Food Conference to be finished. (Speaker conflicts do arise, so check the agenda before the conference)
A goal of the Dog Food is for companies and organizations to leverage their MS and MS partner investments. We received feedback last year; that many of the sessions were too technical for IT managers and CIOs.
I wanted to highlight some sessions that CIOs, IT Managers, Project Managers should attend.
1. What is your Customer Hub? An overview on how to use Dynamics CRM to create a holistic overview of your customer relationships and to build trust, Bob Hogan.
2. Driving Value with Microsoft Premier Services in your IT organization for on premise and Office 365, Andrew Sloan.
3. Ten Non-SharePoint technical issues that can doom your implementation, Robert Bogue.
4. Detecting data loss is only half the story. Protecting information is the missing piece, Debra Banning.
5. Innovation empowering creativity, Mary Kaufmann.
6. Using Dynamics CRM to deliver a person-centered solution, Venu Edupuganti and Matt Curren.
7. Accelerating agile deployment by rethinking enterprise QA, Ben Blanquera.
8. Social collaboration with Yammer, Mike Austin.
9. Managing Dynamics ERP and CRM implementations, Diane Alsing.
10. How Veeam listens to the community. If it doesn’t exist, make it. Our path to innovation, Rick Vanover.
11. Project Server Resource Capacity Planning for Matrixed Organizations, Sean Pales
12. Next Generation Intranet – A Catalyst for Employee Engagement & Innovation, Joe Hartsel
I wanted to say thank you to all the talented people who submitted talks this year. We had the most ever submissions in the history of the conference. The track owners were humbled with all the excellent submissions from around the country. As of September 1st, 2014; there are tickets remaining so please register soon!
IT is still a contact sport and will always be built on relationships; so please come up and introduce yourself to me at the conference. As we stated many times over the last 6 years; there would be NO Dog Food Conference without the attendees! See you there!