AvePoint is honored to sponsor & speak at Dog Food Conference 2013
Stephen Hines, AvePoint Technical Solutions Professional will be presenting the following 3 topics over the 2 days:
1. AvePoint Compliance Guardian:
b. PII scanning for File shares, web apps and SharePoint, Federal 508 compliance
2. SharePoint Governance Automation:
b. With Governance Automation, organizations can provide Microsoft SharePoint as a service by automating the way users request configurable services including, but not limited to, the following offerings:
i. SharePoint Content Management
ii. SharePoint Permissions Management
iii. SharePoint Provisioning
iv. SharePoint Lifecycle Management
3. DocAve Administrator: Policy Enforcer, SP admin and content manager
- Ensure all sites remain within policy and under control by monitoring your sites around the clock, automatically adjusting settings and configurations across existing environments
- Control features, permissions, and settings by utilizing more than 20 configurable rules, built from our collaboration with more than 10,000 customers worldwide
- Customize to your evolving information architecture by building your own rules and integrating them into more than 40 different event triggers using our Software Development Kit (SDK)
We hope to see you there!
Dog Food Conference 2013
- The Dog Food Conference was founded in 2008, held at the Microsoft and DeVry University building in Columbus, Ohio. It has grown each year; and it is organized by community driven volunteers.
- There will be overviews on Office 365, Azure, System Center, SQL, .NET, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint .NET, Team Foundation Server, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, ALM, Windows Server, Hyper V, Lync, Project Server, Yammer and Exchange.
- Why we call it the Dog Food Conference, a slang IT term. The idea is that if the company expects customers to buy its products, it should also be willing to use those products.